2016年8月27日 星期六

[商務] 開會簡報英文用語 [3]


















☛ As far as I am concerned, ... 就我而言
e.g. As far as I am concerned, this proposal is not feasible.
就我來看,這個提議是行不通的


☛ hold the view that... 抱持...的觀點
e.g. Neo holds the view that the project leader should be more experienced.
尼歐認為這專案領導人應該要更有經驗

☛  mean business 認真地; 當真
e.g. The CEO has made many changes to show it means business.
總經理已經做了許多改變來表達她是認真的

☛ butt in 插話
e.g. I don't mean to butt in, but I think we should talk about it later.
我不是故意要插畫,可是我認為我們可以等等再討論這件事

☛ patent infringement 專利侵權
e.g. Caroline has the proof that the patent infringement has occurred. As a result, she is going to take legal actions.
凱瑞蘭有證據顯示這個專利侵權已經發生了。因此她即將採取法律行動

☛ intellectual property (rights) 智慧財產權
e.g. Intellectual property is often related to copyright, patent, and trademark.
智慧財產權通常與版權、專利,以及商標有關

☛ defer (V.) 延期
e.g. I think it better to defer the decision until next month.
我認為最好延期下個月再做決定

☛ majority (n.) 大多數
e.g. The majority of the population is not in support of the tax reforms.
大多數人口不贊成那項稅金改革



沒有留言 :

張貼留言