2016年8月27日 星期六

[商務] 開會簡報英文用語 [2]



















☛ The purpose of this meeting is to + 原型動詞 : 這場會議的目的是....
e.g. The purpose of this meeting is to allow more engineers to learn the algorithm.
這場會議的目的是要讓更多的工程師學習這演算法

☛ chair the meeting 主持會議
e.g. Caroline will be chairing the meeting tomorrow.
凱瑞蘭會主持明天的會議

☛ give a presentation about... 對(某議題)進行報告
e.g. Max will give a presentation about a trending mobile app, Pokémon Go, tomorrow.
麥克絲明天將會對精靈寶可夢這款行動App進行報告

☛ Let's jump right into it! 直接切入重點吧?
e.g. I think everybody is already here. So let's jump right into the issue.
大家應該都在這了。所以我們來直接切入這議題吧!

☛ get back on topic 回到主題
A: By the way, I think we should talk about that issue as well.
順道一題,我覺得我們也應該要討論那個議題。
B: Sorry to interrupt, but shouldn't we get back on topic?
抱歉打斷,但我們是否該回到正題上呢?

☛ go over 復習; 回顧
e.g. Let's go over the main points today.
我們來回顧一下今天的要點

☛ I'd like your input on + 議題 : 我想聽聽看你對...的看法
e.g. I'd like your input on the merger. 
我想聽聽看你對這合併案的看法

☛ How do you feel about + 議題 : 你覺得...如何?
e.g. How do you feel about this proposal?
你覺得這個提案怎麼樣?



沒有留言 :

張貼留言